The Development Intern will work with the Development Director and other GRN staff on projects related to special events, donor/member correspondence and solicitation, prospect research, and other non-profit fundraising activities. This is a unique opportunity to gain valuable skills and experience in donor development and relationship building, the planning and execution of special events, and fundraising, all critical components of the long-term viability of any non-profit organization.
- Conducting major donor prospect research
- Assisting with production of fundraising materials
- Assisting with special event planning
- Assisting with in-house mailings
- Upkeep of donor database
- Passionate about defending the Gulf Coast
- Writing and editing skills
- Online research skills
- Interest in building donor relationships and fundraising
- Willingness to learn donor database management
To apply, send resume and cover letter to Natasha Noordhoff at Natasha@healthygulf.org.
Internships require a 10-hour per week commitment. Positions are unpaid. Academic credit is available.